Wednesday, August 30, 2006

it's funny how when i start thinking of changing companies in search of better financial security my guts get all wiggly. but i sent out the emails with my resume that i needed to. now i only hope it isn't seven months before they even consider me. oh well. my current job isn't so bad as they go. it just doesn't pay very well for the skills i possess. certain among you may be used as references. so let me know now if that isn't a good thing to do. other than that, i got nothing. so i'm outta here.

2 comments:

Katie :) said...

Job hunts are never fun. But, your horoscope did say today that career changes are a positive deal, and they are in your future....
everything will come together one way or another, and until then, baseball, pizza and tickle matches will be on the agenda! :)

Mustang said...

Um...I was already to stand at the wall with my amigo..then I read.."tickle matches"..

Regardless, yes I will attest to you and yours willingly, with no need for a full-frontal HNT.