Saturday, March 19, 2005

A FAN LETTER

Only because my friend Erik egged me on will I reprint this from his blog to mine. I wrote it to Pat Robertson's university:

I'd like to thank you for taking in John Ashcroft as a teacher. Ibelieve it shows your commitment to support the economy and keeppeople away from the unemployment lines. While Mr. Ashcroft may haveshown himself to be a liar, a hypocrite, a perjurer and a politicalopportunist (who would stop at nothing to further the agenda of anyonewho outranked him, thereby making him a toady as well), it is withglee that I regard your hiring of him. Better the enemy I know at apre-fab "university" in plain sight then then the enemy I know somewhereout in the ether where I can't see him. So, thank you for putting himback in the bulls-eye of the media. Now, I can continue to hear of hisstrident, anti-American remarks about how we Liberals are ruining thecountry and making it a Godless place for you Chosen People who knowoh-so-much more than we about how God wants this country to be run.Thank you and God Bless You as your bosses make a mockery of a dilemmathat most likely started out as a simple question: what gives you theright to call someone like me a transgressor merely because I think orbelieve differently than you?

2 comments:

ScarySquirrelMan said...

that's a lot of pronouns to be watched by.

PantyhoseGirl said...

Wow, this is a nice blog! I have a cartoon fetish foot blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer